Four reasons to give online...
- It allows you to focus on worship when you are at church. No more digging for a pen.
- Simplify life. You don't have to remember whether or not you have given this month.
- Give consistently. Even when you are not present.
- Take a step of faith. Deciding in advance to give faithfully.
Ways to Give
One-Time GiftYou can easily make a one-time gift to Cove Church using your credit or debit card. One-Time Gift
Your BankSet up bill pay through your own financial institution.
Text to GiveTo securely make a gift, text your gift AMOUNT to (423) 800-5029. If this is your first time you will be asked to register with a credit/debit card. Save this number to your smart phone for future giving. (e.g. $250 or 75.00). If you would like to give to our Leverage Campaign, enter "leverage" following your amount. ("250 leverage").
Stock TransferDid you know you can give through stock transfer? Contact us and we can supply you with our account and DTC number. Our stock account is set up to liquidate immediately upon settlement.
How Do I Give Online?
Through the Hub (Recommended)We have a secure way for you to donate through our online community, The Hub. Whether you would like to give a one-time gift or set up repeated giving, you can give in a way that best suits your life. If you're already a member of The Hub, click the button below, login, and set up your repeated giving information.
If you're new to The Hub:
- Go to The Hub
- Click the 'Sign Up' link
- Fill out your information, and someone will update your information.
- Activate your account
- Click the button below, login, and set up your repeated giving information.
Not sure how to give through The Hub? Check out our instructional video!